Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

A Holiday Wish for You and Me

It's Christmas Eve and I should be cleaning.  Instead, I'm writing.

 I am just hoping beyond hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday. That we can all be blessed this year with family and friends to surround us.  That we all have someone to cherish us.

I wish  that we can all have a  warm bed to sleep in through the new year and enough hot food to eat.

I hope that we can all pause for a moment and absorb the wonderful miracle it is to just be here and enjoy the company and companionship of each other.

I wish that we all realize our potential and capacity for


  • compassion,
  •  intellect, 
  • charity, 
  • faith, 
  • hope, 
  • serenity, 
  • humility,
  • greatness; 


and that each new year or month or week or day or minute is a chance to re-invent ourselves.  It's a chance to re-educate ourselves.  It's a chance to become any and everything that you want to be in life and in other's lives.

My wish for all of us is happiness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...