Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

EEK! Oh My God! It's... Keanu Reeves!


I'm going to write about something now that scares the hippidy-hoo out of me:

 Keanu Reeves.

Trying To Squeeze Our Mind Grapes
No. I'm not joking.



The man, if you can call him that, just frightens me. You see, way before he was Satan's love-child in The Devil's Advocate and a detective that Hell spit back out, in Constantine, I knew that there was something fundamentally wrong there.  I mean, he just oozes scary, computer-mind-melding, time-traveling in a phone booth with death, you might be the anti-christ-ness.

My husband thinks I'm a freak, but I'm not crazy.  That guy has no emotion. None.

 He's been tauted as one of the worst actors in Hollywood yet, he's in everything!  He's on everything! And he looks down at you from a tv screen with those giant sized scary, dead eyes, like he can see right through you.  Brrr!

It's evil, I tell, you!

I mean have you looked into his eyes? Have you?



Look!
YIKES!


LOOK! 
EEK!

LOOK!
Okay this last one isn't him, but, still.  Scary! huh?

Okay, so I'm a tad bit irrational on the subject. I was thinking, maybe it's just me.  But no...  

I was doing some "research" online, just wondering if anyone else had felt "weirded out" by Keanu Reeves.   I was thankful to find that I'm not the only one. Apparently he's a very scary dude. 

I'm not kidding!  


There are conversations in chat-rooms and forums across the globe,-- well, across the website in this next link, at least,-- about  Mr. Reeves Immortal existence: 
Comments: Reddit Keanu Reeves Immortal?
Some Photo Comparisons


Understand that I am in NO way inferring that Mr. Reeves IS Satan or the Anti-Christ.  ;c)  


He simply scares the crap out of me.




Have any irrational fears you'd like to share?  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...