Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Freddy vs. Jason vs... Mike Meyers?

My husband tells me he read somewhere that there would soon be a new horror flick coming out involving one of my most favorite horror icons, Freddy Krueger.

I'm not here to debate which man did a better job playing Freddy in Nightmare on Elm Street, Robert Englund, or... that other guy.

I am  not making a stink about who I think is scarier, Robert Englund's  Krueger with a burned and gleeful face as he leapt into your subconscious and imagined the most inventive and horrifying ways to kill you or... that other guy with the frozen mask.

 No, I'm just excited to hear that the Freddy Krueger legacy will live on.
 
I just love gory.  That's why I haven't given up on SAW yet.  I can't wait for SAW XV: The Revenge of John's Half Brother, to come out.

Hubbie says he read it will be another death match style movie (LOVE monsters fighting monsters!) between Freddy Krueger, Jason, and... Mike Myers.

I was kind of shocked for a second.  What?

"What?"  I asked.  I was thinking (so I said it), "What the crap is MIKE MYERS doing in a Freddy movie?"

My husband gave me a weird look for a moment and then,  Revelation.  He says, "Because they're going to kill him horribly for putting out that Love Guru movie."   And I could believe that, but, I was still looking baffled so he said, "Michael Myers, baby! Michael Myers, from Halloween?"

OH.  Well.

That makes more sense.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...