Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Stumbled Upon some Cool Sites for your Approval

MotivatedPhotos.com







I'd like to begin by saying that I love Stumbleupon!


    I just found this site.  Well, heard about it and looked it up.  Anyhoo, I found it, signed up, and found myself, 6 hours later, going, "I'll go to bed in a minute."  I had to force myself to turn off the computer.  It was like trying to get Dracula to eat garlic.



     If you haven't heard about it, you're in for a treat.  You see, this site is specially geared towards keeping you up all night.  Stumbleupon works by randomly finding anything and everything cool on the web about the specific interests that you enter into your Stumble profile.

     Whatever you interests are, Stumbleupon probably has something to satisfy your curiosity, and keep you online for so long your family will begin to look into intervention and PC rehab.


But seriously, here are a few of the fun and weird sites, I found browsing:

http://www.sketchswap.com/
Sketch a pic, swap a pic.  Try it out.

www.pelourinho.com/movies/c003702/
A woman from inside out.  Beautiful Sketch drawing

wvs.topleftpixel.com/flash/cntower_timelapse.swf
Watch day change to night with the swipe of your  mouse. Time lapse photography.

gallery.artofgregmartin.com
The most awesome photography page I have ever seen.

www.tastespotting.com
Can I say, YUM!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...