Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Will the Real Olivia Please Stand Up! Fringe Spoiler Alert

So yay!  Olivia's back and I couldn't be happier. Good riddens Altivia!  We don't want your kind around here messing with Peter's head.  (literally and figuratively)

 I have been rooting for Olivia and Peter since the beginning.  I love Pacey, I mean, Peter.  He's awesome.  I hope those two can get through this but, man, I'd be PO'd, too.   It may seem irrational, but, I would have felt like Olivia did.  Why couldn't he look into her eyes and see that she wasn't the real Olivia.

homemade fringe logo
Poor Colonel Broyles, though.  That's gotta suck seeing yourself burnt up and cut in half like that even if it is just alternate you.  Moment of Hollywood Fantasy silence....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...