Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Polybius, Mind Control Video Game?


So reading Cracked because, well the name says it all, and stumbled on this little article:  8 Creepy Video Game Urban Legends (That Happen to Be True).  

Now, who can resist that?  So, I've just gotta read this.  And now, I can't sleep.  You read it and tell me what you think:



Read more: 8 Creepy Video Game Urban Legends (That Happen to Be True) | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_19172_8-creepy-video-game-urban-legends-that-happen-to-be-true.html#ixzz1Mi4M72y7



Okay, so I may be a nutjob, but I swear I've seen that Polybius game somewhere before.

In person.


Thing is, I have always hated arcades as long as I can remember so I never played arcade games even when all my cousins, friends, and boyfriends were video game addicted.  I have an original NES that's still all good because I barely touched it even with 30+ games that an ex gave me.

I do, however, love N64s 007 and Perfect Dark, but who can resist those?


I didn't recognize the name and have never been to Oregon but the black box and the green glowing words seem extremely familiar.  And they immediately freaked me the f@#k out.

 I was cool reading this article, a tiny bit creeped, but not much since I've never played any of these games before.  Then I got to Polybius and just seeing the photo of the game on this list gives me the heebies.  I refuse to look at the videos and even without that I got this weird itch at the back of my head that feels like something trying to bore through my skull.

There.  I'm a weirdo and, apparently, easily suggestible.   But still, N E 1 heard of Polybius "testing" done in the southern part of the country.  Just asking...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...