Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Serial Killer: New Poem Unfinished

My newest poem, Serial Killer, is quite the booger.  I have been having a bit of trouble with it, possibly because I'm not actually a serial killer.  Or am I?  *muah-ha-ha-hah!*  


No.  I am not.

Anyhoo,  I figure why not send it out there to all of Webtonia and let you decide: Finished or Unfinished?

Without further ado, (don't you just LOVE that word? Ado, Ado, I really do), um.

Boy, he creeps me out!



Serial Killer
Cereal Killer.
Such funny words
yet no-one ever laughs
when they say it.
I laugh. Not for the words.
For the sweet dead red.
Hot, clinging to me
Dripping in pools
in puddles.  I dance,
I prance with your left lung.
On my tongue, the taste of death
Of your last breath the
Oh two of your hot and sticky
Quickly making me thick.
Say I’m sick, but
Ritual must be
Attended to.


copyright May 2011 by Faith D. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...