Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Because Going To College Means Never Leaving Your Home

Where have I been, you ask?

No where.  I am a shut-in, a prisoner in my own home. 

I'm supposed to be doing homework



I am being held here against my will by college.  School, school, and more school.  It's summer, you say.  Time to go outside and play.  No!  Summer School.  That's right.  The worst of all school.

I have 10 credits to complete to graduate.  I thought to myself, "I'll do summer classes; graduate in August."  Arrgh!  Why?  What is WRONG with me?

My classes are kicking my booty.  Summer school is NOT easy, damnit.  Tell me professors, why do you need an assignment everyday?  It's like you're trying to squeeze 16 weeks of a normal class into 4 weeks!  You are?  Nooooo....! (dramatic yell)


Garsh, no-one told me that it would be this hard the second time around.  Of course, the first time around was mostly a blur of frat parties, social groups, and liquor.  Liquor?  I hardly know 'er!  (I'm lying, she's friend of mine.  Not close but definitely there when I need 'er.)

Now I get to sit here by my window and be envious of that blue bird who keeps coming onto our back porch to steal the dog's food.  He sits there on the porch railing singing a pretty tune, not a care.  He looks so happy.

Maybe that bird is mocking me.  SHUT-UP bird!

Help.  Me.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...