Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Homework, Procrastinating, and Tall Jungle Grass



I have a paper to do.  I don’t wanna.  

It is so hard to concentrate when it looks soooo pretty outside.  Especially now that the Tennessee torrential rains have ceased (for the moment).  

My backyard looks like a small jungle. 
Because of all of the rain, we haven't really been able to mow.  Didya like that excuse?  I think we're trying to see if we can get protected rainforest status or something.

Need some pics?  Why I thought you’d never ask!


The grass is so high the dog has made a path to get  through it


Can you see the six foot fence behind the weeds?  Neither can I!


Fallen tree limbs  from storms and grass six feet high lend to the charm of our jungle er... backyard.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...